How To Make Ugadi Pachadi, Recipe In Telugu & Hindi – Hello Friends, Wish you all very Happy Ugadi Festival 2017! Ugadi is coming on March 29th this year. Today we are listing here, We are sharing Ugadi Festival Speical Dish “Ugadi Pachadi” recipe. It is made to convey the messages that our life is a good mixture of Disgust, Fear, Happiness, Sadness, Anger, and Surprise in life. So Ugadi Pachadi made with a combination of Six different tastes, Bitter, Sweet, Sour, Salty, Spicy, Pungent.
Ugadi is a traditional festival and it is celebrated as the New Year by the people of Telangana, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka. This special day marks the beginning of the new month. Peoples celebrate this regional festival with lots of joy & happiness along with family and friends. They clean their houses, buy new clothes and gifts for family members.
Check Out – Ugadi Wishes In Telugu
On Ugadi, people follow a different kind of rituals. They start the day by taking bath and then visiting the temple and take the blessings of the God.
How To Make Ugadi Pachadi?
Ugadi Pachadi is the dish that people make and eat on this day, it is taken as wishes (Prashad) to begin the new year day in south India. This Ugadi Special Dish made of Fresh Neem Flowers, Coconut, Mango Raw Pieces, Jaggery, Pepper Powder, and Tamarind. The Ugadi Pachadi contains six tastes like Sweet, Sour, Salty, Spicy, Bitter, Pungent.
Ugadi Pachadi Recipe In Telugu
Ugadi Pachadi Recipe In Hindi
- 1.5 Cups of Water -1.5 कप पानी
- 2 Tablespoons of Peeled & Chopped Raw Mango Pieces. – 2 चम्मच छिला, कटा हुआ आम के टुकड़े
- 1 Tablespoon of Neem Flowers – नीम के फूलों का 1 चम्मच
- 3 Tablespoon of Jaggery – 3 चम्मच गूड
- 1 Teaspoon of Tamarind Pulp – 1 चम्मच इमली गूदा
- Red Chilli Powder, Salt (according to taste) – लाल मिर्च पाउडर, नमक (स्वाद के अनुसार)
Ugadi Pachadi Preparation
- The tamarind is soaked in warm water till it softens. – इमली गर्म पानी में भिगोती है जब तक यह नरम नहीं होता।
- Now add Jaggery to another one cup of water and wait till it melts – गुड़ को एक और कप पानी में जोड़ें और तब तक इंतजार करें जब तक यह पिघला
- Mix all the ingredients together – सभी अवयवों को एक साथ मिलाएं
Ugadi Pachadi Images
So, this is make the Ugadi Pachadi with full of all colors of life. Hope you enjoy this greatest festival of India. Keep in touch with more upcoming festival celebration stuff. Best Wishes & Take Care!